Are you Dr. Lee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office78 Hospital Rd
Macon, MS 39341Phone+1 662-726-4264Fax+1 908-931-6464
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Philip Lee, MD is a board certified internist in Macon, Mississippi. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi, California, and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Noxubee General Hospital and Tyler Holmes Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- United Hospitals of NewarkResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1985
- Brooklyn Hospital CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- Taipei Medical UniversityClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- MS State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 1984 - 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsEffect of dopamine transporter genotype on caudate volume in childhood ADHD and controls.Devon Shook, Colin Brady, Philip S. Lee, Laura Kenealy, Eric R. Murphy, William D. Gaillard, John W. VanMeter, Edwin H. Cook, Mark A. Stein, Chandan J. Vaidya> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics. 2011 Jan 1
- Functional connectivity of the inferior frontal cortex changes with age in children with autism spectrum disorders: a fcMRI study of response inhibition.Lee, P.S., Yerys, B.E., Della Rosa, A., Foss-Feig, J., Barnes, K.A., James, J.D., VanMeter, J., Vaidya, C.J., Gaillard, W.D., Kenworthy, L.E.> ;Cereb Cortex. 2009-08-01
- Atypical neural substrates of Embedded Figures Task performance in children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.Lee, P.S., Foss-Feig, J., Henderson, J.G., Kenworthy, L.E., Gilotty, L., Gaillard, W.D., Vaidya, C.J.> ;Neuroimage. 2007 Oct 15
- Join now to see all