Are you Dr. O'Reilly?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2000 6th Ave S
Birmingham, AL 35233Phone(205) 934-9999Fax(205) 801-8668
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Philip O'Reilly, MD is a pulmonologist in Birmingham, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama and Mississippi. He is affiliated with University of Alabama Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at University of Alabama School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1998
- Royal College of Surgeons IrelandClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 2019 - 2020
- AL State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsAngiotensin-converting enzyme defines matrikine-regulated inflammation and fibrosis.Philip J. O'Reilly, Qiang Ding, Samia Akthar, Guo-Qiang Cai, Kristopher R. Genschmer, Dhiren F. Patel, Patricia L. Jackson, Liliana Viera, Mojtaba Abdul Roda, Morgan L...> ;JCI insight. 2017 Nov 16
- 58 citationsMatrix Remodeling in Pulmonary Fibrosis and EmphysemaTejaswini Kulkarni, Philip J. O'Reilly, Veena B. Antony, Amit Gaggar, Victor J. Thannickal> ;American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology. 2016 Jun 1
- 54 citationsTherapeutic Targeting of Src Kinase in Myofibroblast Differentiation and Pulmonary FibrosisMeng Hu, Pulin Che, Xiaosi Han, Guo-Qiang Cai, Gang Liu, Veena B. Antony, Tracy Luckhardt, Gene P. Siegal, Yong Zhou, Rui-Ming Liu, Leena P. Desai, Philip J. O'Reilly,...> ;Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. 2014 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Prolyl Endopeptidase, A Novel Protease Important In Lung InflammationNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute2010–2012
- University of Alabama HospitalBirmingham, Alabama