Are you Dr. Vreede?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 6 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office325 Briarwood Cir
Ann Arbor, MI 48108Phone+1 734-647-9000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Pieter Vreede, MD is a rheumatologist in Ann Arbor, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan.
Education & Training
- St Joseph Mercy Ann ArborResidency, Internal Medicine, 1959 - 1960
- St Joseph Mercy Ann ArborResidency, Internal Medicine, 1952 - 1957
- Leiden University FOMClass of 1951
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License Active through 2013
Publications & Presentations
- REHABILITATION IN A COMMUNITY HOSPITAL.HOUSE, F. B., VREEDE, P. D., HOWES, F. M.> ;J Mich State Med Soc. 1964 Jun
- Sodium meclofenamate (''Meclomen'') in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis: a double-blind comparison with aspirin and placebo.Willkens, R. F., Vreede, P.> ;Pharmatherapeutica. 1981
- Ketoprofen versus indomethacin in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a multicenter double blind comparative study.Caldwell, J. R., Germain, B. F., Lourie, S. H., McLaughlin, G. E., Poiley, J. E., Vreede, P. D., Wilson, C. H.> ;J Rheumatol. 1988 Oct