Pradeep Bhambhvani, MD
- 619 19th Street South
Birmingham, AL 35233
Phone: (205) 934-6600
Dr. Bhambhvani's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Nuclear Medicine: General Nuclear Medicine
Dr. Bhambhvani's Education & Medical Training
- Catholic Health PartnersResidency, Internal Medicine
- L. Tilak Municipal Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Bhambhvani's Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Nuclear MedicineNuclear Medicine
Dr. Bhambhvani's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Role of multimodality imaging including Thallium-201 myocardial perfusion imaging in the diagnosis and monitoring of treatment response in cardiac sarcoidosis. Surasi, D. S.,Manapragada, P. P.,Lloyd, S. G.,Bhambhvani, P.; J Nucl Cardiol. 2014 Feb 05.
- 18F-FDG PET and PET/CT Patient Preparation: A Review of the Literature. Surasi, D. S.,Bhambhvani, P.,Baldwin, J. A.,Almodovar, S. E.,O'Malley, J. P.; J Nucl Med Technol. 2014 Feb 08.
- Evaluation of Tumor-Induced Osteomalacia with 111In-Pentetreotide Scintigraphy. Palot Manzil, F. F.,Bhambhvani, P. G.,O'Malley, J. P.; J Nucl Med Technol. 2013 Oct 26.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
- Dr. Pradeep Bhambhvani, Dr. Pradeep Bhambhvani, MD, Dr. P Bhambhvani, Dr. Pradeep G Bhambhvani
- 10 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 10 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Bhambhvani's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Nuclear Medicine, AL)