Are you Dr. Seshabhattar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1850 Bluegrass Ave
Louisville, KY 40215Phone(502) 367-3360Fax(502) 367-3365
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Praveen Seshabhattar, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Louisville, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio. He is affiliated with UofL Health - Mary and Elizabeth Hospital and UofL Health - Jewish Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2009 - 2011
- Huron HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Rangaraya Medical College NTRClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2011 - 2021
- KY State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2003 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion associated with coproporphyria: case report and review of literature.Praveen Seshabhattar, Jay Morrow> ;Endocrine Practice. 2007 Jan 1