Are you Dr. Sharma?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office970 E Washington St
Medina, OH 44256Phone(330) 725-7277Fax(330) 723-1254
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Priyanka Sharma, MD is a board certified internist in Medina, Ohio. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. She is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic, Medina Hospital, Cleveland Clinic, and Hillcrest Hospital.
Education & Training
- St Vincent Charity Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Maulana Azad Medical CollegeClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsSpironolactone Depletes the XPB Protein and Inhibits DNA Damage Responses in UVB-Irradiated Human SkinMichael G. Kemp, Smita Krishnamurthy, Michael N. Kent, David L. Schumacher, Priyanka Sharma, Katherine J. D. A. Excoffon, Jeffrey B. Travers> ;Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 2019 Feb 1
- 4 citationsA directed evolution approach to select for novel Adeno-associated virus capsids on an HIV-1 producer T cell line.Dawn P. Wooley, Priyanka Sharma, John R. Weinstein, Poornima Kotha Lakshmi Narayan, David V. Schaffer, Katherine J. D. A. Excoffon> ;Journal of Virological Methods. 2017 Dec 1
- 9 citationsThe PDZ3 domain of the cellular scaffolding protein MAGI-1 interacts with the Coxsackievirus and adenovirus receptor (CAR).Ran Yan, Priyanka Sharma, Abimbola O. Kolawole, Sterling C.T. Martin, James M. Readler, Poornima L.N. Kotha, Heather A. Hostetler, Katherine J. D. A. Excoffon> ;The International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology. 2015 Apr 1
- Join now to see all