Are you Dr. Coleman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 Claud Rd
White Hall, AR 71602Phone(870) 247-9499Fax(870) 247-5312
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. R Coleman, MD is a board certified family physician in White Hall, Arkansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arkansas. He is affiliated with Jefferson Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Jefferson Regional Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Amazing Charts EHR, AmazingCharts, LLC, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Occupational exposure: organizing ED care to determine rapid postexposure prophylaxis within hours instead of days.Kallenborn, J.C., Coleman, R.D., Carrico, R., Smith, A.M., Ferriell, K.> ;J Emerg Nurs. 1999 Dec
- Unexpected ratio of allozyme expression in diploid and triploid individuals of the clonal hybrid fish Phoxinus eos-neogaeus.Letting, D.L., Fecteau, D.A., Haws, T.F., Reed, S.L., Hopkins, R.O., Coleman, R.D., Goddard, K.A.> ;J Exp Zool. 1999 Nov 1
- Jefferson Regional Medical CenterPine Bluff, Arkansas