Rachel Adcock, MD
Assistant Professor, Psychiatry, Duke University School of Medicine
- 40 Duke Medicine Cir
Durham, NC 27710
Phone: (919) 684-8111
Dr. Adcock's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Adcock's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at San FranciscoResidency, Psychiatry
- Yale University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Adcock's Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License2007 - 2015
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Adcock's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Is all motivation good for learning? Dissociable influences of approach and avoidance motivation in declarative memory. Murty, V. P., LaBar, K. S., Hamilton, D. A., Adcock, R. A.; Learn Mem. 2011.
- Dorsolateral prefrontal cortex drives mesolimbic dopaminergic regions to initiate motivated behavior. Ballard, I. C., Murty, V. P., Carter, R. M., MacInnes, J. J., Huettel, S. A., Adcock, R. A.; J Neurosci. 2011 Jul 13.
- Reprint of: fMRI studies of successful emotional memory encoding: a quantitative meta-analysis. Murty, V. P., Ritchey, M., Adcock, R. A., LaBar, K. S.; Neuropsychologia. 2011 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 10 More...
- Dr. Rachel Adcock, Dr. Rachel Adcock, MD, Dr. R Adcock, Dr. Rachel A. Adcock
- 9 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 9 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Adcock's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, NC)
- Leslye Sinn, MD
- Gregory Helton, MD
- John Mc Murray, MD
- Gary Peterson, MD
- Floyd Wiseman, MD
- James Lee, MD
- Nilima Thakkar, MD
- Michael Murray, DO
- Peter Adland, MD
- Oghenesume Umugbe, MD