Are you Dr. Coyle?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 11 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office34463 Us Highway 98
Lillian, AL 36549Phone+1 251-962-4362Fax+1 251-962-4363
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Radcliffe Coyle, MD is a board certified preventive medicine physician in Lillian, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, Arizona, and Florida. He is affiliated with South Baldwin Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Navy Medicine Operational Training Center Aerospace MedicineResidency, Preventive Medicine, 1971 - 1973
- Naval HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1969 - 1969
- Texas A&M College of Medicine-Scott and White Medical Center (Temple)Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1965 - 1966
- Texas AM College of Medicine-Scott and White Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1979 - Present
- FL State Medical License 1974 - Present
- AL State Medical License 1973 - 2020
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Aerospace Medicine
- South Baldwin Regional Medical CenterFoley, Alabama