Are you Dr. Misra?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 8 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1501 Kings Hwy
Department Of Ophthalmology
Shreveport, LA 71103Phone(318) 675-6901Fax(318) 675-4819
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Raghunath Misra, MD is an ophthalmologist in Shreveport, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1973 - 1976
- University of LouisvilleFellowship, Nephrology, 1964 - 1966
- Medical College and Hospital KolkataClass of 1953
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1977 - 2013
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- Erratum to: Basal cell cystadenoma of the lacrimal gland: diagnostic pitfalls of a basaloid pattern in lacrimal tumours.Jonathan E Silbert, Puneet S Braich, Raghunath P Misra> ;International ophthalmology. 2015 Oct 1
- Age-related decrease in human corneal γ-glutamyltranspeptidase activity.Patrick Redmond, Jordan M. Burnham, Marlyn P. Langford, Raghunath P. Misra, Thomas B. Redens, Donald E. Texada> ;Cornea. 2013 May 1
- 4 citationsOrbital sporadic Burkitt lymphoma in an adult diabetic African American female and a review of adult orbital cases.John Carmody, Raghunath P. Misra, Marlyn P Langford, William A Byrd, Lauren Ditta, Bryan Vekovius, Donald E. Texada> ;Clinical Ophthalmology. 2011 Apr 20
- Join now to see all