- Dr. Raghuram Gorti, MD is a vascular surgeon in Goshen, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Vassar Brothers Medical Center.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Vascular Surgery: General Vascular Surgery
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License2000 - 2015
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
- American Board of SurgeryVascular Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- FellowAmerican College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Dermal tissue fibrosis in patients with chronic venous insufficiency is associated with increased transforming growth factor-beta1 gene expression and protein production. Pappas, P. J., You, R., Rameshwar, P., Gorti, R., DeFouw, D. O., Phillips, C. K., Padberg, F. T., Silva, M. B., Simonian, G. T., Hobson, R. W., Durán, W. N.; J Vasc Surg. 1999 Dec.
- Morphometric assessment of the dermal microcirculation in patients with chronic venous insufficiency. Pappas, P. J., DeFouw, D. O., Venezio, L. M., Gorti, R., Padberg, F. T., Silva, M. B., Goldberg, M. C., Durán, W. N., Hobson, R. W.; J Vasc Surg. 1997 Nov.
- Human eosinophil cytotoxicity-enhancing factor. II. Multiple forms synthesized by U937 cells and their relationship to thioredoxin/adult T cell leukemia-derived factor. Balcewicz-Sablinska, M. K., Wollman, E. E., Gorti, R., Silberstein, D. S.; J Immunol. 1991 Oct 1.
- Register to See 1 More
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Empire BCBS HMO
- Empire BCBS PPO
- GHI PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- MVP Healthcare HMO
- MVP Healthcare PPO
- Oxford Health Freedom
- Oxford Health Liberty
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Raghuram Gorti, Dr. Raghuram Gorti, MD, Dr. R Gorti