Rajesh Rangaswamy, MD
- 1155 Mill Street
Reno, NV 89520
Phone: (775) 982-8100
Fax: (775) 982-4161
Dr. Rangaswamy's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Neuroradiology
Dr. Rangaswamy's Education & Medical Training
- University of Florida College of Medicine at JacksonvilleFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Rush University Medical CenterFellowship, Neuroradiology
- Coimbatore Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Rangaswamy's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- NV State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
- American Board of RadiologyNeuroradiology
Dr. Rangaswamy's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Catheter exchange technique for the Wingspan stent: technical note. Lesley, W. S., Rangaswamy, R.; J Neurointerv Surg. 2009 Dec.
- Balloon test occlusion and endosurgical parent artery sacrifice for the evaluation and management of complex intracranial aneurysmal disease. Lesley, W. S., Rangaswamy, R.; J Neurointerv Surg. 2009 Dec.
- Predicting acute ischemic stroke by measuring the degree of ocular gaze deviation (Prevost''s sign) on CT. Lesley, W. S., Rangaswamy, R., Smith, K. H., Watkins, D. M.; J Neurointerv Surg. 2009 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Rajesh Rangaswamy, Dr. Rajesh Rangaswamy, MD, Dr. R Rangaswamy
- 4 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 4 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Rangaswamy's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, NV)
- Luke Cesaretti, MD
- Jimmy Wang, MD
- Tsung Han Liu, MD
- Kenneth Shryock, MD
- Paul Krijger, MD
- Roberto Martinez, MD
- Shin Kim, MD
- Lindsey Blake, MD
- George Farley, MD
- Michael Carducci, MD