Are you Dr. Verma?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office250 S Crescent Dr
Mason City, IA 50401Phone+1 641-422-6760Fax+1 641-422-6677
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rajinder Verma, MD is a board certified neurologist in Mason City, Iowa. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Iowa and Minnesota. He is affiliated with MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center, Franklin General Hospital, and Hansen Family Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1986 - 1989
- Government Medical College AmritsarClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 1988 - 2025
- MN State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsHIV-related neuromuscular syndrome simulating motor neuron disease.Rajinder K. Verma, Dewey K. Ziegler, John J. Kepes> ;Neurology. 1990 Mar 1