Are you Dr. Naram?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4370 Fashion Square Blvd
Saginaw, MI 48603Phone+1 989-791-2022Fax+1 989-791-4952
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ramesh Naram, MD is a gastroenterologist in Saginaw, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan.
Education & Training
- Westland Medical CenterGastroenterology, 1979 - 1981
- University of ToledoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- University of ToledoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- Mercy St Vincent Medical Center/Mercy Health PartnersResidency, Family Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- Mercy St Vincent Medical Center/Mercy Health PartnersInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- Gandhi Medical CollegeClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (AGAF) American Gastroenterological Association, 2008
- Fellow (FACG) American College of Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- Wood-drying condensate from Eastern white pine induced cytotoxicity and genotoxicity in vitro.Mark, H. F., Naram, R., Singer, J. T., Rice, R. W., Bastan, W. C., Beauregard, L. J., Lamarche, P. H.> ;Ann Clin Lab Sci. 1996 Jan 01
- Red oak condensate: its apparent lack of cytotoxic and genotoxic effects as compared with three other wood-drying condensates.Mark, H. F., Naram, R., Bastan, W. C., Cherkes, J. K., LaMarche, P. H.> ;Cytobios. 1995
- A study of induced genotoxicity in MCF-7 cells.Mark, H. F., Naram, R., Santoro, K., Bland, K. I.> ;Cytobios. 1995
- Join now to see all