Dr. Barnes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3277 E Louise Dr
Meridian, ID 83642Phone(208) 489-5800Fax(208) 489-4065
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCSF - FresnoResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2003 - 2007
- University of Nevada Reno School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- ID State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsA prospective, randomized, trial of phenobarbital versus benzodiazepines for acute alcohol withdrawal.Gregory W. Hendey, Robert A. Dery, Randy L. Barnes, Brandy Snowden, Philippe Mentler> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2011 May 1
- Racial Toll of Virus Grows Even Starker as More Data EmergesApril 19th, 2020
- Covid-19: Nelson Marlborough Public Health Clinical Director Takes Court Action over Quarantine in GuernseyAugust 4th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: