Raphael Borok, MD
- 120 N Oak St
Hinsdale, IL 60521
Phone: (630) 856-7850
Fax: (630) 856-7895
Dr. Borok's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: General Pathology
Dr. Borok's Education & Medical Training
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- University of Pretoria Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Borok's Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Dr. Borok's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Successful establishment of long-term bone marrow cultures in 103 patients with myelodysplastic syndromes. Alvi, S., Shaher, A., Shetty, V., Henderson, B., Dangerfield, B., Zorat, F., Joshi, L., Anthwal, S., Lisak, L., Little, L., Gezer, S., Mundle, S., Reddy, P. L., Allampalla...; Leuk Res. 2001 Nov.
- Excessive proliferation matched by excessive apoptosis in myelodysplastic syndromes: the cause-effect relationship. Raza, A., Alvi, S., Borok, R. Z., Span, L., Parcharidou, A., Alston, D., Rifkin, S., Robin, E., Shah, R., Gregory, S. A.; Leuk Lymphoma. 1997 Sep.
- Cell cycle kinetic studies in 68 patients with myelodysplastic syndromes following intravenous iodo- and/or bromodeoxyuridine. Raza, A., Alvi, S., Broady-Robinson, L., Showel, M., Cartlidge, J., Mundle, S. D., Shetty, V. T., Borok, R. Z., Dar, S. E., Chopra, H. K., Span, L., Parcharidou, A., Hines...; Exp Hematol. 1997 Jun.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- Dr. Raphael Borok, Dr. Raphael Borok, MD, Dr. R Borok, Dr. Raphael Z. Borok
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Borok's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, IL)
- Agatha Sajewicz, MD
- Roland Marshall, MD
- John Lee, MD
- Norman Cadman, MD
- Maija Russell, MD
- Bradford Tan, MD
- Marisa Saint Martin, MD
- Kristina Leland, MD
- Elliot Weisenberg, MD
- David Duffell, MD