Dr. Aparicio is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office499 Nw 70th Ave
Plantation, FL 33317Phone(954) 462-1526Fax(954) 761-9625
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1983 - 1986
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1980 - 1982
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 33 citationsEfficacy and safety of 12 weeks of osteoarthritic pain therapy with once-daily tramadol (Tramadol Contramid® OAD)Ritchard L Fishman, Charles James Kistler, Michael T Ellerbusch, Raul Tomas Aparicio, Sharad S Swami, Mark E Shirley, Adesh K Jain, Louise Fortier, Sybil Robertson, Sy...> ;Journal of opioid management. 2007 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: