- Dr. Raul Galliano, MD is a board certified thoracic surgeon in Miami, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Thoracic Surgery: General Cardiac/Thoracic Surgery, Adult General Thoracic
Education & Medical Training
- Instituto Superior de Cien Med de la Habana
- Instituto Superior de Ciencias Medicas
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health System
- Johnston - Willis Hospital
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License1973 - 2015
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
- American Board of Thoracic SurgeryThoracic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- [The evolution of the status of women in France: from submission to liberation, 1880-1930?]. Galliano, R.; Historiens Geogr. 2001.
- BLOODLESS LIVER RESECTION UNDER HYPOTENSIVE HYPOTHERMIA. MARTIN, D. S., GALLIANO, R.; Am J Surg. 1965 May.
- Response to tissue injury. Peled, Z. M., Chin, G. S., Liu, W., Galliano, R., Longaker, M. T.; Clin Plast Surg. 2000 Oct.
- Register to See 8 More
- Dr. Raul Galliano, Dr. Raul Galliano, MD, Dr. R Galliano, Dr. Raul E Galliano