Dr. Cooksey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1301 Barbara Jordan Blvd Ste 200
Austin, TX 78723Phone+1 512-628-1900Fax+1 512-628-1901
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 2009 - 2012
- University of Oklahoma School of Community Medicine (Tulsa)Residency, Pediatrics, 2006 - 2009
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 2012 - 2018
- OK State Medical License 2007 - 2012
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsMetabolic syndrome is a sequela of radiation exposure in hypothalamic obesity among survivors of childhood brain tumorsRaven Melissa Cooksey, Susan Y Wu, Laura J. Klesse, Jon D Oden, Ross Bland, Joseph C Hodges, Lynn Gargan, Gloria Lena Vega, Daniel C. Bowers> ;Journal of Investigative Medicine. 2019 Feb 1
- 30 citationsRobot-assisted laparoscopic retroperitoneal lymph node dissection in an adolescent population.Nicholas G. Cost, Daniel Dajusta, Candace F. Granberg, Raven M. Cooksey, Carrie E. Laborde, Jonathan E. Wickiser, Patricio C. Gargollo> ;Journal of Endourology. 2012 Jun 4
- Dell Children's Medical Center of Central TexasAustin, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: