Ray Watts, MD
Professor of Neurology, University Alabama
- 619 19th Street South
Birmingham, AL 35233
Phone: (205) 934-6600
Dr. Watts's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: General Neurology
Dr. Watts's Education & Medical Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Neurology
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- Washington University School of Medicine in St. LouisMedical School
Dr. Watts's Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License2003 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology
Dr. Watts's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Novel, high-intensity exercise prescription improves muscle mass, mitochondrial function, and physical capacity in individuals with Parkinson's disease. Kelly, N. A.,Ford, M. P.,Standaert, D. G.,Watts, R. L.,Bickel, C. S.,Moellering, D. R.,Tuggle, S. C.,Williams, J. Y.,Lieb, L.,Windham, S. T.,Bamman, M. M.; J. Appl. Physiol.. 2014 Jan 11.
- Effects of deep brain stimulation frequency on bradykinesia of Parkinson's disease. Huang, H.,Watts, R. L.,Montgomery, E. B.; Mov. Disord.. 2014 Jan 08.
- Impaired financial abilities in Parkinson's disease patients with mild cognitive impairment and dementia. Martin, R. C.,Triebel, K. L.,Kennedy, R. E.,Nicholas, A. P.,Watts, R. L.,Stover, N. P.,Brandon, M.,Marson, D. C.; Parkinsonism Relat. Disord.. 2013 Jul 27.
Register to See Citations and 37 More...
- Dr. Ray Watts, Dr. Ray Watts, MD, Dr. R Watts, Dr. Ray L Watts
- 32 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 32 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Watts's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, AL)
- Agnieszka Ardelt, MD
- Mark Pita, MD
- Lorn Miller, MD
- Paul Mc Dowell, MD
- Smitha Persaud, MD
- William Hewitt, MD
- David Brenner, MD
- Izabela Koper-Skladaniec, MD
- Dina Jannun, MD
- Paul Sykes, MD