Ray Watts, MD
Professor of Neurology, University Alabama
- 619 19th Street South
Birmingham, AL 35233
Phone: (205) 934-6600
Dr. Watts's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: General Neurology
Dr. Watts's Education & Medical Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Neurology
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- Washington University School of Medicine in St. LouisMedical School
Dr. Watts's Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology
Dr. Watts's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Effects of deep brain stimulation frequency on bradykinesia of Parkinson's disease. Huang, H.,Watts, R. L.,Montgomery, E. B.; Mov. Disord.. 2014 Jan 08.
- Impaired financial abilities in Parkinson's disease patients with mild cognitive impairment and dementia. Martin, R. C.,Triebel, K. L.,Kennedy, R. E.,Nicholas, A. P.,Watts, R. L.,Stover, N. P.,Brandon, M.,Marson, D. C.; Parkinsonism Relat. Disord.. 2013 Jul 27.
- Short latency activation of cortex during clinically effective subthalamic deep brain stimulation for Parkinson's disease. Walker, H. C., Huang, H., Gonzalez, C. L., Bryant, J. E., Killen, J., Cutter, G. R., Knowlton, R. C., Montgomery, E. B., Guthrie, B. L., Watts, R. L.; Mov Disord. 2012 Jun.
Register to See Citations and 36 More...
- Dr. Ray Watts, Dr. Ray Watts, MD, Dr. R Watts, Dr. Ray L Watts
- 30 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 30 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Watts's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, AL)
- James Halsey, MD
- Shin Oh, MD
- Emily Riser, MD
- James Houston, MD
- Richard Diethelm, MD
- Cristina Wohlgehagen, MD
- Nathan Wyatt, MD
- Amit Arora, MD
- Robert Green, MD
- Wael Hamo, MD