Raymond Azzi, MD
- 751 S Bascom Ave
San Jose, CA 95128
Phone: (408) 885-6552
Dr. Azzi's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: General Pathology
Dr. Azzi's Education & Medical Training
- Santa Clara Valley Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Columbia University College of Physicians and SurgeonsMedical School
Dr. Azzi's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License1977 - 2014
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Dr. Azzi's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- The optimal number of pleural biopsy specimens for a diagnosis of tuberculous pleurisy. Kirsch, C. M., Kroe, D. M., Azzi, R. L., Jensen, W. A., Kagawa, F. T., Wehner, J. H.; Chest. 1997 Sep.
- Analysis of induced sputum in the diagnosis of Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia. Kirsch, C. M., Azzi, R. L., Yenokida, G. G., Jensen, W. A.; Am J Med Sci. 1990 Jun.
- Analysis of induced sputum for the diagnosis of recurrent Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia. Kirsch, C. M., Jensen, W. A., Kagawa, F. T., Azzi, R. L.; Chest. 1992 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Raymond Azzi, Dr. Raymond Azzi, MD, Dr. R Azzi, Dr. Raymond Lee Azzi
- 24 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 24 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Azzi's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, CA)
- Rooba Wardeh, MD
- Kim-Anh Nguyen, MD
- Harvey Itano, MD
- Robert Terry, MD
- Sanford Miller, MD
- Marcus Contardo, MD
- Tse-Chang Cheng, MD
- John Differding, MD
- Thomas Resk, MD
- Li Li, MD