Raymond Cho, MD
Assistant Professor, Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- 3811 Ohara St
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Phone: (412) 246-5325
Dr. Cho's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Cho's Education & Medical Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- University of Toronto Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Cho's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Cho's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Persistence, diagnostic specificity and genetic liability for context-processing deficits in schizophrenia. Richard, A. E.,Carter, C. S.,Cohen, J. D.,Cho, R. Y.; Schizophr. Res.. 2013 Jun.
- Parametric manipulation of the conflict signal and control-state adaptation. Forster, S.E., Carter, C.S., Cohen, J.D., Cho, R.Y.; J Cogn Neurosci. 2011 Apr.
- Induced cortical gamma-band oscillations reflect cognitive control elicited by implicit probability cues in the preparing-to-overcome-prepotency (POP) task. Kieffaber, P.D., Cho, R.Y.; Cogn Affect Behav Neurosci. 2010 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 17 More...
Computational And Neural Mechanisms Of Context Processing In SchizophreniaNational Institute Of Mental Health
2008 - 2012
Generalized Signaling For Control In SchizophreniaNational Institute Of Mental Health
2006 - 2007
- Dr. Raymond Cho, Dr. Raymond Cho, MD, Dr. R Cho, Dr. Raymond Young-Jin Cho
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Cho's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, PA)
- Craig Coleman, MD
- Harold Greenberg, MD
- Deborah Deliyannides, MD
- Huma Ansari, MD
- Mary Evitts, MD
- Peter Midura, MD
- Thomas Laton, DO
- Rebecca Roma, MD
- Susan Shively, MD
- Janice (Abbott) Horowitz, MD