Are you Dr. Claterbaugh?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeJackson River Internist
1 Arh Lane, Ste 300
Low Moor, VA 24457Phone(540) 862-6710Fax(540) 862-5727
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Raymond Claterbaugh Jr., MD is a family physician in Low Moor, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia.
Education & Training
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1976 - 1977
- Carilion Clinic-Virginia Tech Carilion School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1973 - 1974
- Carilion Clinic-Virginia Tech Carilion School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1974 - 2018