Raymond Kobus, MD
- 1210 Gemini Place
Columbus, OH 43240
Phone: (614) 262-4263
Fax: (614) 262-0822
Dr. Kobus's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: Hand Surgery
Dr. Kobus's Education & Medical Training
- Thomas Jefferson UniversityFellowship, Hand Surgery
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, General Surgery
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Kobus's Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License1985 - 2014
Dr. Kobus's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Distal interphalangeal joint arthrodesis with the Herbert headless compression screw: outcomes and complications in 64 consecutively treated joints. Kocak, E., Carruthers, K. H., Kobus, R. J.; Hand (N Y). 2011 Mar.
- Scapholunate ligament disruption in a skeletally immature patient: a case report. Cook, P. A., Kobus, R. J., Wiand, W., Yu, J. S.; J Hand Surg Am. 1997 Jan.
- Metastatic renal carcinoma in the hand: treatment with preoperative irradiation and ray resection. Kobus, R. J., Leinberry, C., Kirkpatrick, W. H.; Orthop Rev. 1992 Aug.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Illinois PPO
- Medical Mutual of Ohio SuperMed Plus
- Medical Mutual of Ohio SuperMed POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Raymond Kobus, Dr. Raymond Kobus, MD, Dr. R Kobus, Dr. Raymond J Kobus
- 23 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 23 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Kobus's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, OH)
- Thomas Graham, MD
- Joseph Assenmacher, MD
- E. Gregory Fisher, MD
- Jason Levine, MD
- Jinyoung Jeong, MD
- Michael Herbenick, MD
- Julie Bishop, MD
- Jeffrey Gittins, DO
- Mukta Vadhva, MD
- Ronald Mineo, MD