Are you Dr. Sorensen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1145 S Utica Ave
Tulsa, OK 74104Phone+1 918-496-5195Fax+1 918-496-5194
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Raymond Sorensen, DO is an anesthesiologist in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oklahoma.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1970 - 1971
- Covenant Medical Center CooperResidency, Anesthesiology, 1969 - 1970
- Covenant Medical Center CooperInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State License 1976 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsEarly use of regional and local anesthesia in a combat environment may prevent the development of complex regional pain syndrome in wounded combatants.Michael G. Jenson, Raymond F. Sorensen> ;Military Medicine. 2006 May 1