Raymond Wang, MD
Assistant Professor, Pediatrics, University of California, Irvine College of Medicine
- 455 S Main St
Orange, CA 92868
Phone: (714) 532-8852
Fax: (714) 532-8362
Dr. Wang's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatrics: General Pediatrics
Dr. Wang's Education & Medical Training
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAMedical School
Dr. Wang's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
Dr. Wang's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Prevention of metabolic decompensation in an infant with mutase deficient methylmalonic aciduria undergoing cardiopulmonary bypass. Wang, R. Y.,Chang, R. C.,Sowa, M. E.,Chang, A. C.,Abdenur, J. E.; World J Pediatr. 2014 Jan 28.
- Severe, fatal multisystem manifestations in a patient with dolichol kinase-congenital disorder of glycosylation. Lieu, M. T.,Ng, B. G.,Rush, J. S.,Wood, T.,Basehore, M. J.,Hegde, M.,Chang, R. C.,Abdenur, J. E.,Freeze, H. H.,Wang, R. Y.; Mol. Genet. Metab.. 2013 Oct 23.
- Carotid intima-media thickness is increased in patients with treated mucopolysaccharidosis types I and II, and correlates with arterial stiffness. Wang, R. Y.,Braunlin, E. A.,Rudser, K. D.,Dengel, D. R.,Metzig, A. M.,Covault, K. K.,Polgreen, L. E.,Shapiro, E.,Steinberger, J.,Kelly, A. S.; Mol. Genet. Metab.. 2013 Nov 26.
Register to See Citations and 8 More...
- Dr. Raymond Wang, Dr. Raymond Wang, MD, Dr. R Wang, Dr. Raymond Yu Jeang Wang
- 15 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 15 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Wang's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatrics, CA)
- John King, MD
- Traci Socha, DO
- David Steinhorn, MD
- James Chou, MD
- Rama Venkat, MD
- Seth Ammerman, MD
- Melinda Ragins, MD
- Gordon Schlifke, MD
- Nkechi (Nzerem) Nzerem-Johnson, MD
- Stephen Buchner, MD