Are you Dr. Alvareza-Altalef?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office750 Washington St # 330
Boston, MA 02111Phone(617) 636-5729Fax(617) 636-8375
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rebeca Alvareza-Altalef, MD is a Child Neurologist in Boston, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire.
Education & Training
- Boston Children's HospitalFellowship, Child Neurology, 2002 - 2005
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Pediatrics, 1999 - 2001
- Universidad de San Carlos FOMSClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsLyme Neuroborreliosis Presenting as Alice in Wonderland SyndromeIbrahim M. Binalsheikh, David Griesemer, Sonya Wang, Rebeca Alvarez-Altalef> ;Pediatric Neurology. 2012 Mar 1