Are you Dr. Salness?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3020 Childrens Way
San Diego, CA 92123Phone(858) 966-8036Fax(760) 619-3321
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rebecca Salness, MD is a pediatric emergency medicine physician in San Diego, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Washington, and Nevada. She is affiliated with Rady Children's Hospital - San Diego and Southwest Healthcare System.
Education & Training
- Nationwide Children's HospitalFellowship, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, 1992 - 1994
- St Agnes HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1987 - 1990
- Tel Aviv University SacklerClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- NV State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- PA State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- AZ State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 1994 - 1995
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 40 citationsNeed for standardized sign-out in the emergency department: a survey of emergency medicine residency and pediatric emergency medicine fellowship program directors.Madhumita Sinha, Jesse Shriki, Rebecca Salness, Paul A. Blackburn> ;Academic Emergency Medicine. 2007 Feb 1
- 12 citationsAccidental Foot Burns in Children From Contact With Naturally Heated Surfaces During Summer Months: Experience From a Regional Burn CenterMadhumita Sinha, Rebecca Salness, Kevin N Foster, Robin Fenn, Christa Hannasch> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2006 Oct 1
- 2 citationsThe effects of colchicine treatment on wound healing in a caustic murine injury model.Richard Y. Wang, Thomas Abrams, Paul R. Monfils, Rebecca Salness, Richard M. Raymond> ;Clinical Toxicology. 1999 Dec 22