- • Clinical allergist/immunologist with experience in multiple practice settings: academic medical center, large integrated health care system, private practice, county health care system and non-profit mobile free clinic. Focus on outcomes improvement and patient satisfaction.
• Familiar with the use of technology in healthcare including mobile technology: implementation of Electronic Health Records (EHR) at Kaiser and in two private practices. Co-founder of an early stage company dedicated to improving the care and economics of chronic respiratory diseases.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in a variety of formats: presentations at local, regional and national conferences; interviews with local and national media outlets; educational programming for physicians and allied health professionals; and monthly column for parents of children with allergies.
• Identification, interpretation and communication of current research and clinical practice trends for colleagues, multidisciplinary teams and the public. Background in basic and clinical science including cellular molecular biology, clinical and basic immunology, allergy and asthma.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Clinical Interests: Autoimmune disorders; Food allergy; Rhinitis; Atopy; Asthma; Asthma; Atopic Dermatitis; Food Allergy; Immune Deficiency; Decision Making; Healthcare Disparities; Outcome Assessment (Health Care)
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License2003 - 2017
- American Board of Allergy and ImmunologyAllergy & Immunology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAAAI)American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
Publications & Presentations
- Natural Killer (NK) Cell Ontogeny in Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID) After Bone Marrow Transplantation (BMT) Piltch RG, Parrott R, Buckley RH., JACI 2002; 109(1): S277.
- Movement Disorder in a Patient with Hyper IgM Syndrome Piltch RG, Boustany R, Williams L., JACI 2003; 111(2): S228.
- Pediatric Asthma Quality Goals and Supporting Evidence TPMG Diablo Service Area Pediatric Grand Rounds
- Lower Respiratory Infections in Children Stanford University Physician Assistant Program Lecture
- Asthma and the Pregnant Patient Seton Medical Center
- Register to See 3 More
- Allergy Association of Northern California Board Treasurer (2010), Vice President (2010-2011), President (2011- 2013) 2010 - 2013
- California DPH Strategic Plan for Asthma-Schools Focus Group Specialty Practice Expert 2013 - 2013
- American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Allergy and Immunology. Member 2006 - 2012
- California Breathing Tool Kit Advisory Committee Specialty Practice Expert 2011 - 2011
- The Permanente Medical Health Connect NCAL Allergy Clinical Advisory Group. Member 2005 - 2005
- The Permanente Medical Group Diablo Service Area Pediatric Asthma Task Force Committee Member 2003 - 2005
- Doximity Physician Panel Doximity Physician Panelist 2014 - Present
- The full profile is locked and available to verified physicians only.
Join over 60% of U.S. physicians already on Doximity and get access to this and over 700,000 physician CVs. Find your physician profile