Regina Jakacki, MD
Associate Professor of Pediatrics, University Pittsburgh
- 3705 5th Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Phone: (412) 692-5055
Dr. Jakacki's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatric Hematology & Oncology: General Pediatric Hematology & Oncology
Dr. Jakacki's Education & Medical Training
- Children's Hospital of PhiladelphiaFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Children's Hospital of PhiladelphiaResidency, Pediatrics
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaMedical School
Dr. Jakacki's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License1987 - 2014
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Hematology-Oncology
Dr. Jakacki's Clinical Trials
- A Phase I Study of Vinblastine in Combination With Carboplatin for Children With Newly Diagnosed and Recurrent Low-Grade GliomasStart of enrollment: 2006 Jun 01
Bouffet, E.,Jakacki, R.
- A Phase II Study of Concurrent Radiation and Temozolomide Followed By Temozolomide and CCNU in the Treatment of Children With High-Grade GliomaStart of enrollment: 2005 Mar 01
- A Phase I Study of Single Agent OSI-774 (Tarceva) (NSC #718781, IND #63383) Followed by OSI-774 With Temozolomide for Patients With Selected Recurrent/Refractory Solid Tumors, Including Brain TumorsStart of enrollment: 2004 Feb 01
Jakacki, R.,Tersak, J.M.
- A Phase II Trial of Intravenous Cereport (RMP-7) and Carboplatin in Childhood Brain TumorsStart of enrollment: 1998 Mar 01
Jakacki, R.,Warren, K.
Dr. Jakacki's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- The development of moyamoya syndrome after proton beam therapy. Zwagerman, N. T.,Foster, K.,Jakacki, R.,Khan, F. H.,Yock, T. I.,Greene, S.; Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2014 Feb 07.
- Marked Recovery of Vision in Children With Optic Pathway Gliomas Treated With Bevacizumab. Avery, R. A.,Hwang, E. I.,Jakacki, R. I.,Packer, R. J.; JAMA Ophthalmol. 2013 Nov 16.
- Ependymomas: development of immunotherapeutic strategies. Pollack, I. F.,Jakacki, R. I.,Butterfield, L. H.,Okada, H.; Expert Rev Neurother. 2013 Oct 15.
Register to See Citations and 58 More...
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida NetworkBlue
- BCBS Florida Preferred Patient Care PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Great West PPO
- HealthAmerica HealthAssurance PPO
- Highmark BCBS ClassicBlue
- Highmark BCBS PPOBlue
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Regina Jakacki, Dr. Regina Jakacki, MD, Dr. R Jakacki, Dr. Regina Irene Jakacki
- 25 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 25 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Jakacki's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatric Hematology & Oncology, PA)
- James Cooper, MD
- Frances Gill, MD
- Nicholas Evageliou, MD
- Kwaku Ohene-Frempong, MD
- Ami Desai, MD
- Salvatore Orlando, MD
- Sinisa Dovat, MD
- Stella Chou, MD
- Michal Miller, MD
- Heather Wasserstrom, MD