Dr. Olasin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeCare for the Homeless
30 East 33 Street 5 th floor
New York, NY 10016Phone(212) 366-4459 x 219Fax(212) 366-4585
- Is this information wrong?
- I am dually boarded in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics and have had the privilege to practice primary care for vulnerable populations for over 30 years.
Education & Training
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 1983 - 1987
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1982
- New York UniversityMPA, Health Administration, 1975 - 1977
- Fordham UniversityBS, Biology, 1972 - 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State License 1987 - 2004
- NJ State License 1983 - 2023
- NY State License 1982 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow New York Academy of Medicine, 2017
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Join now to see all
- Trust, J&J Shot Key to Vaccinating HomelessApril 28th, 2021
- Medical Society of the State of New YorkMember
- Chief Medical Officer, Care for the Homeless15 Federally qualified health centers providing Patient Centered Care on site in shelters and soup kitchens through out 5 boroughs of NYC.2016 - Present
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: