Are you Dr. Sanders?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2633 Napoleon Ave
New Orleans, LA 70115Phone(504) 899-1120Fax(504) 899-2137
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Reginald Sanders, MD is a rheumatologist in New Orleans, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana. He is affiliated with Ochsner Baptist and Touro Infirmary.
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-ColumbiaFellowship, Rheumatology, 1975 - 1977
- Earl K Long Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1975
- Earl K Long Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1973
- Louisiana State UniversityClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1972 - 2016
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com