Reza Saffari, MD
- 650 Albany St
Boston, MA 02118
Phone: (617) 638-7330
Dr. Saffari's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Nephrology: General Nephrology
Dr. Saffari's Education & Medical Training
- Boston University Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology
- University of MassachusettsResidency, Internal Medicine
- St. George's University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Saffari's Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineNephrology
Dr. Saffari's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Green tea inhibits Helicobacter growth in vivo and in vitro. Stoicov, C., Saffari, R., Houghton, J.; Int J Antimicrob Agents. 2009 May 01.
- Major histocompatibility complex class II inhibits fas antigen-mediated gastric mucosal cell apoptosis through actin-dependent inhibition of receptor aggregation. Stoicov, C., Cai, X., Li, H., Klucevsek, K., Carlson, J., Saffari, R., Houghton, J.; Infect Immun. 2005 Oct.
- Molecular biology of gastric cancer: Helicobacter infection and gastric adenocarcinoma: bacterial and host factors responsible for altered growth signaling. Stoicov, C., Saffari, R., Cai, X., Hasyagar, C., Houghton, J.; Gene. 2004 Oct 27.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Reza Saffari, Dr. Reza Saffari, MD, Dr. R Saffari
- 18 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 18 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Saffari's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Nephrology, MA)
- Nava Dana, MD
- Ajay Kher, MD
- Theodore Post, MD
- Stanley Franklin, MD
- Zvi-Hai Burbea, MD
- David Clive, MD
- Fahad Alotaibe, MD
- Jonathan Forman, MD
- Eric Iida, MD
- Jay Jahanmir, MD