Reza Saffari, MD
- 650 Albany St
Boston, MA 02118
Phone: (617) 638-7330
- Dr. Reza Saffari, MD is a board certified nephrologist in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital.
Dr. Saffari's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Nephrology: General Nephrology
Dr. Saffari's Education & Medical Training
- Boston University Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology
- University of MassachusettsResidency, Internal Medicine
- St. George's University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Saffari's Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License2007 - 2015
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineNephrology
Dr. Saffari's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Green tea inhibits Helicobacter growth in vivo and in vitro. Stoicov, C., Saffari, R., Houghton, J.; Int J Antimicrob Agents. 2009 May 01.
- Major histocompatibility complex class II inhibits fas antigen-mediated gastric mucosal cell apoptosis through actin-dependent inhibition of receptor aggregation. Stoicov, C., Cai, X., Li, H., Klucevsek, K., Carlson, J., Saffari, R., Houghton, J.; Infect Immun. 2005 Oct.
- Molecular biology of gastric cancer: Helicobacter infection and gastric adenocarcinoma: bacterial and host factors responsible for altered growth signaling. Stoicov, C., Saffari, R., Cai, X., Hasyagar, C., Houghton, J.; Gene. 2004 Oct 27.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Reza Saffari, Dr. Reza Saffari, MD, Dr. R Saffari
- 20 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 20 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Saffari's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Nephrology, MA)
- Sidhartha Pani, MD
- Prathibha Ranganna, MD
- Leonardo Riella, MD
- Patricia Suzman, MD
- Colm Magee, MD
- Samina Khan, MD
- Theodore Post, MD
- Andrew Levey, MD
- Gary Curhan, MD
- Pang-Yen Fan, MD