Rhoda Narins, MD
Clinical Professor of Dermatology, NYU School of Medicine
- 222 Westchester Ave
White Plains, NY 10604
Phone: (914) 684-1000
Dr. Narins's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: General Dermatology
Dr. Narins's Education & Medical Training
- New York University School of MedicineResidency, Dermatology
- Maimonides Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year
- New York University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Narins's Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License2010 - 2016
- CT State Medical License2003 - 2014
- NY State Medical License1966 - 2014
- American Board of DermatologyDermatology
Dr. Narins's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD)American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow (FASDS)American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Dr. Narins's Clinical Trials
- A Pivotal USA Randomized, Evaluator-blinded, Active-controlled, Multi-center, Split-face Comparison Study of Emervel Classic Lidocaine Versus Juvederm® Ultra in the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Facial Wrinkles and FoldsStart of enrollment: 2010 Sep 01
Adelglass, J.,Baumann, L.,Donofrio, L.,Gold, M.,Graeber, M.,Grekin, S.,Grimes, P.,Maas, C.,Munavalli, G.,Narins, R.,Weiss, J.,Weiss, R.
- A Randomized, Evaluator-Blind, Multi-Center, Comparison of the Efficacy and Persistence of Correction of Nasolabial Folds With Restylane® Using Two Different Re-Treatment SchedulesStart of enrollment: 2005 Nov 01
Brandt, F.,Dayan, S.,narins, R.
Dr. Narins's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Phase III Trial Investigating the Efficacy and Safety of IncobotulinumtoxinA in the Treatment of Glabellar Frown Lines Using a Stringent Composite Endpoint. William Hanke, C.,Narins, R. S.,Brandt, F.,Cohen, J. L.,Donofrio, L. M.,Downie, J.,Heinz, M.,Harrington, L.,McDaniel, D. H.,Nestor, M.,Schlessinger, J.,Schlöbe, A.,Taub, A...; Dermatol Surg. 2013 Jun.
- Systematic review of clinical trials of small- and large-gel-particle hyaluronic Acid injectable fillers for aesthetic soft tissue augmentation. Cohen, J. L.,Dayan, S. H.,Brandt, F. S.,Nelson, D. B.,Axford-Gatley, R. A.,Theisen, M. J.,Narins, R. S.; Dermatol Surg. 2013 Feb.
- Polyacrylamide hydrogel differences: getting rid of the confusion. Narins, R.S., Schmidt, R.; J Drugs Dermatol. 2011 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 51 More...
Dr. Narins's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Rhoda Narins, Dr. Rhoda Narins, MD, Dr. R Narins, Dr. Rhoda S Narins
- 23 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 23 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Narins's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Dermatology, NY)
- Lyubov Avshalumova, DO
- Steven Victor, MD
- Seth Wilentz, MD
- Jo-Ann Latkowski, MD
- Bruce Heller, MD
- Scott Flugman, MD
- Michael Dannenberg, MD
- Divya Sambandan, MD
- Frank Demento, MD
- Nanette Silverberg, MD