Are you Dr. Akin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office614 Connells Park Ln
Baton Rouge, LA 70806Phone(225) 927-3463Fax(225) 927-8507
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Akin, MD is an oral & maxillofacial surgeon in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana, Mississippi, and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 2004 - 2019
- NC State Medical License 2002 - 2003
- LA State Medical License 1998 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsA New Concept in Maintaining the Emergence Profile in Immediate Posterior Implant Placement: The Anatomic Harmony AbutmentRichard Akin> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2016 Dec 1
- Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical CenterBaton Rouge, Louisiana