Are you Dr. Baker?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office16311 Ventura Blvd Ste 1050
Encino, CA 91436Phone+1 818-783-3834Fax+1 818-783-3832
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Baker, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Encino, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1967 - 1969
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 1964 - 1967
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1967 - 2018
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child Psychiatry