Are you Dr. Berger?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1543 State Highway 27
Somerset, NJ 08873Phone+1 732-297-8866Fax+1 732-821-0626
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Berger, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Somerset, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Dermatology, 1968 - 1971
- National Capital ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1973 - 2019
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsThe 21-day human cumulative irritation test can be reduced to 14 days without loss of sensitivity.James P. Bowman, Richard S. Berger, Otto H. Mills, Albert M. Kligman, Tracy Stoudemayer> ;Journal of Cosmetic Science. 2003 Sep 1
- Patients on Blood Thinners Use Dermaka Bruise Cream to Reduce BruisingJune 24th, 2016
- Weighing Pain, Gain and Risk in Replacing a HipOctober 7th, 2003