Richard Berger, MD
- 1611 W Harrison St
Chicago, IL 60612
Phone: (312) 243-4244
Fax: (312) 942-1571
Dr. Berger's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: General Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Berger's Education & Medical Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery
- Tufts University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Berger's Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Berger's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
Dr. Berger's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Medial Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty in Patients Less Than 55Years Old: Minimum of TwoYears of Follow-Up. Biswas, D.,Van Thiel, G. S.,Wetters, N. G.,Pack, B. J.,Berger, R. A.,Della Valle, C. J.; J Arthroplasty. 2013 Jun 05.
- The 2013 Frank Stinchfield Award: Diagnosis of Infection in the Early Postoperative Period After Total Hip Arthroplasty. Yi, P. H.,Cross, M. B.,Moric, M.,Sporer, S. M.,Berger, R. A.,Della Valle, C. J.; Clin. Orthop. Relat. Res.. 2013 Jul 25.
- Outpatient minimally invasive total hip arthroplasty via a modified watson-jones approach: technique and results. Chen, D.,Berger, R. A.; Instr Course Lect. 2013.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Richard Berger, Dr. Richard Berger, MD, Dr. R Berger, Dr. Richard A Berger
- 29 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 29 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Berger's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, IL)
- Jay Pomerance, MD
- Arthur Kroft, MD
- Mark Greatting, MD
- David Raab, MD
- Rolando Izquierdo Jr., MD
- Yale Fillingham, MD
- James Donovan, MD
- Joel Kolmodin, MD
- Robert Seidl, MD
- Peter Alward, MD