Are you Dr. Carter?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office332 Highway 12 W
Kosciusko, MS 39090Phone(662) 289-1800Fax(662) 289-2486
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Carter, MD is a family physician in Kosciusko, Mississippi. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi.
Education & Training
- Carilion Health SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 1976 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Water supply and health.Hunter, P.R., MacDonald, A.M., Carter, R.C.> ;PLoS Med. 2010
- Severe vivax malaria: newly recognised or rediscovered.Rogerson SJ, Carter R> ;PLoS Med.. 2008-06-17