Are you Dr. Clark?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2041 Georgia Ave Nw
Washington, DC 20060Phone(202) 865-6711Fax(202) 865-6713
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Clark, MD is an anesthesiologist in Washington, District of Columbia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in District of Columbia, Tennessee, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Howard University Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at Howard University College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Howard UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1994 - 1997
- Howard UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- Howard University College of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 1997 - 2017
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 1991
- MD State Medical License 1991 - 1994
Publications & Presentations
- Length of maternity leave and quality of mother-infant interactions.Clark, R.,Hyde, J. S.,Essex, M. J.,Klein, M. H.> ;Child Dev. 1997 Apr 01
- Howard University HospitalWashington, District of Columbia