Are you Dr. Cornell?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 69 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6400 Dutchmans Pkwy
Louisville, KY 40205Phone(502) 587-9660Fax(502) 540-5615
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Cornell, MD is a nephrologist in Louisville, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, Indiana, and Tennessee. He is affiliated with Norton Audubon Hospital, UofL Health - Jewish Hospital, and Clark Memorial Health.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 1997 - 1999
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 1996 - 2000
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology