Richard Dahlen, MD
- 3205 S Russell St
Missoula, MT 59801
Phone: (406) 721-4906
Dr. Dahlen's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Neuroradiology
Dr. Dahlen's Education & Medical Training
- University of UtahFellowship, Neuroradiology
- David Grant Medical CenterResidency, Radiology
- David Grant Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year
- Uniformed Services University of the Health SciencesMedical School
Dr. Dahlen's Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
- American Board of RadiologyNeuroradiology
Dr. Dahlen's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- CT and MR imaging characteristics of intravestibular lipoma. Dahlen, R.T., Johnson, C.E., Harnsberger, H.R., Biediger, C.P., Syms, C.A., Fischbein, N.J., Schwartz, J.M.; AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2002 Sep.
- Computed tomography--guided wire localization: an intraoperative tool for head and neck resections. Horne, S.K., Park, G.C., Dahlen, R.T., Brennan, J.; Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2002 Feb.
- Large vestibular aqueduct syndrome: a genetic disease? Tong, K. A., Harnsberger, H. R., Dahlen, R. T., Carey, J. C., Ward, K.; AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1997 Apr.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- Dr. Richard Dahlen, Dr. Richard Dahlen, MD, Dr. R Dahlen, Dr. Richard Thomas Dahlen
- 21 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 21 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Dahlen's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, MT)
- Michael Stewart, MD
- Jerome Dunst, MD
- John Driscoll, MD
- James McKay Jr., MD
- Kevin Duwe, MD
- Veronica Hingle, MD
- Gary Schumacher, MD
- Arthur Harris, MD
- Brady Banta, MD
- Suzanne Shaw, MD