Are you Dr. Drude?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office69150 Highway 190 Service Rd
Covington, LA 70433Phone(985) 327-0476Fax(985) 327-1989
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Drude, MD is a gastroenterologist in Covington, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana. He is affiliated with Lakeview Regional Medical Center a campus of Tulane Med Ctr.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1975 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2013
- Fellow (FACG) American College of Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- Gastric xanthoma: histologic similarity to signet ring cell carcinoma.Drude, R. B., Balart, L. A., Herrington, J. P., Beckman, E. N., Burns, T. W.> ;J Clin Gastroenterol. 1982 Jun
- 19 citationsThe Pathophysiology of Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth SyndromesRichard B. Drude, Chesley Hines> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 1980 Oct 1
- 10 citationsMalabsorption in jejunal diverticulosis treated with resection of the diverticula.Richard B. Drude, David Finkelman, William D. Davis, William A. Ferrante> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 1980 Oct 1
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center a campus of Tulane Med CtrCovington, Louisiana