Are you Dr. Ellington?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2411 Holmes St
Umkc School Of Medicine Residency Program M1-210
Kansas City, MO 64108Phone(816) 235-6626
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Ellington, DO is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Kansas City, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and Kansas.
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State License 2006 - 2023
- KS State License 2006 - 2013
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine