Dr. Ellis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office25825 Vermont Ave
Harbor City, CA 90710Phone(310) 325-5111
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- OPTI WestResidency, Family Medicine, 2003 - 2005
- OPTI WestInternship, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- College of Osteopathic Medicine of the PacificClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State License 2016 - 2021
- WA State License 2016 - 2021
- CA State License 2004 - 2023
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Kaiser Permanente Riverside Medical CenterRiverside, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: