Are you Dr. Epstein?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6701 N Charles St
Towson, MD 21204Phone(410) 296-4616Fax(410) 337-5068
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Epstein, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Towson, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland. He is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1979 - 1979
- Emory University School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1982 - 2016
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Prevalence of discordant elevations of state entropy and bispectral index in patients at amnestic sevoflurane concentrations: a historical cohort study.Epstein, R. H.,Maga, J. M.,Mahla, M. E.,Schwenk, E. S.,Bloom, M. J.> ;Can J Anaesth. 2018 Mar 11
- At most hospitals in the state of Iowa, most surgeons' daily lists of elective cases include only 1 or 2 cases: Individual surgeons' percentage operating room utilizat...Dexter, F.,Jarvie, C.,Epstein, R. H.> ;J Clin Anesth. 2017 Aug 28
- It did happen here: fear and loathing on the vaccine trail.Epstein RA> ;Health Aff (Millwood). 2005-01-01
- Join now to see all
- Greater Baltimore Medical CenterTowson, Maryland