Are you Dr. Evans?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office840 Fleming St
Hendersonville, NC 28791Phone+1 828-697-6050Fax+1 828-697-6070
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Evans, MD is a rheumatologist in Hendersonville, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Margaret R. Pardee Memorial Hospital, AdventHealth Hendersonville, and Charles George Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsFellowship, Rheumatology, 1980 - 1983
- University of Kansas (Wichita)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1980
- University of Kansas (Wichita)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 1981 - 2009
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology