Are you Dr. Field?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6030 Garrett Ln
Rockford, IL 61107Phone(815) 226-1172Fax(815) 226-1595
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Field, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Rockford, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center and Javon Bea Hospital-Rockton.
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, IncResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1987 - 1991
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1991 - 2017
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- AMIStem Primary Hip System Prospective Post-marketing Multi-centre Surveillance Study Start of enrollment: 2010 Feb 01Richard E Field, PhD FRCS
- A Randomised Trial Comparing Anterior Versus Posterior Approach in Total Hip Replacement Start of enrollment: 2010 Jan 01Richard E Field, PhD FRCS(Orth)
Publications & Presentations
- Can a total knee arthroplasty be both rotationally unconstrained and anteroposteriorly stabilised? A pulsed fluoroscopic investigation.Scott G, Imam MA, Eifert A, Freeman MAR, Pinskerova V, Field RE, Skinner J, Banks SA> ;Bone Joint Res. 2016-03-01
- A Cannulated Tri-Tapered Femoral Stem for Total Hip Arthroplasty: Clinical and Radiological Results at Ten Years.Rajakulendran K, Strambi F, Ruggeri R, Field RE> ;J Arthroplasty. 2015-10-01
- Variations In Good Patient Reported Outcomes After Total Knee Arthroplasty.Kiran A, Bottomley N, Biant LC, Javaid MK, Carr AJ, Cooper C, Field RE, Murray DW, Price A, Beard DJ, Arden NK> ;J Arthroplasty. 2015-08-01
- Join now to see all