Dr. Friedman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 Midtown Ave
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464Phone(843) 876-0111
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1985 - 1985
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1982 - 1985
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1981 - 1982
- Johns Hopkins UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- University of Toronto Faculty of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2011 - 2021
- SC State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Long Term Foundation Knee Study Start of enrollment: 2010 Aug 01Friedman, R.J.
Publications & Presentations
- Comparison of complication types and rates associated with anatomic and reverse total shoulder arthroplasty.Stephen A. Parada, Pierre Henri Flurin, Thomas W. Wright, Joseph D. Zuckerman, Josie A. Elwell, Christopher P Roche, Richard J. Friedman> ;Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. 2021 Apr 1
- Reliability of the modified Walch classification for advanced glenohumeral osteoarthritis using 3-dimensional computed tomography analysis: a study of the ASES B2 Glen...Eric T. Ricchetti, Michael S Khazzam, Patrick J. Denard, David M. Dines, T. Bradley Edwards, Vahid Entezari, Richard J. Friedman, Grant E. Garrigues, Robert J. Gillesp...> ;Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. 2021 Apr 1
- Increased perioperative complication rates in patients with solid organ transplants following rotator cuff repair.Bryce F. Kunkle, Jared J. Reid, Venkatraman Kothandaraman, Josef K. Eichinger, Richard J. Friedman> ;Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. 2021 Feb 8
- Join now to see all
- Roper HospitalCharleston, South Carolina
- MUSC Health of Medical University of South CarolinaCharleston, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: