Richard Gilmor, MD
- 1701 N Senate Blvd
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: (317) 962-6793
Fax: (317) 962-8281
Dr. Gilmor's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Neuroradiology
Dr. Gilmor's Education & Medical Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Radiology
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Neurological Surgery
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, General Surgery
- The Ohio State University College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Gilmor's Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License1965 - 2015
- American Board of Neurological SurgeryNeurological Surgery
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
- American Board of RadiologyNeuroradiology
Dr. Gilmor's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Role of intraoperative angiography in the surgical treatment of cerebral aneurysms. Payner, T. D., Horner, T. G., Leipzig, T. J., Scott, J. A., Gilmor, R. L., DeNardo, A. J.; J Neurosurg. 1998 Mar.
- Computed tomography of the temporal bone. Gilmor, R. L., Yune, H. Y., Holden, R. W.; Crit Rev Diagn Imaging. 1981.
- Computerized ultrasound tomography of the human head: experimental results. Dines, K. A., Fry, F. J., Patrick, J. T., Gilmor, R. L.; Ultrason Imaging. 1981 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 21 More...
- Dr. Richard Gilmor, Dr. Richard Gilmor, MD, Dr. R Gilmor, Dr. Richard L Gilmor
- 15 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 15 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Gilmor's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, IN)
- Stephen Stockberger, MD
- Colleen Madden, MD
- Richard Stephens Jr., MD
- Matthew Johnson, MD
- Ayis Pyrros, MD
- Thomas Hagman, MD
- J Nathan Smith, MD
- William Babchuk, MD
- Jason McGill, MD
- Paul Tittel, MD